Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pimp My Ride!



My father-in-law imports these Japanese mini-trucks. People from all over buy them to use for agriculture, industry and just to goof of with. Most are 4 wheel drive and some even have dump beds which are great to use for landscaping.
I have been begging my husband to keep this one for me and pimp it out. Paint it hot pink with some flames down the side...a lift kit and some spinners...a kickin' sound system...a champagne fountain in the back.
Next thing you know, I'll have a show on Spike TV called Most Extreme Challenge Pimp Your Japanese Ride.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

We need this painted hot pink so we can drive around Cow Days. You could put an advertisement for your blog on the side.

Big Pissy said...

Oh,man! I LOVE that!

if you and farmchick are gonna drive that around Cow Days, I wanna be there too! And I don't even know what 'Cow Days' is! LOL

Dejoni said...

I will get on it. For all you peeps who don't know, Cow Days is our town's annual festival. It's the third weekend in September. Our group of friends usually tries to get together and have "Cocktails for CowDays" and then go to town and laugh at all the booths were people sell stuff like tubesocks...I kid you not.
We do have some cool booths...but not alot.
It is a great time for the kids as we do have a LARGE fiberglass cow that you can milk for koolaid.
I will Robert (my father-in-law)that we NEED this truck for business...IMPORTANT BLOGGIN'BUSINESS!

Big Pissy said...

That's RIGHT!

Important bloggin' business!!!! ;-)

ginger said...

I have never seen one of those! Those are crazy-good!!