Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rico Sauve...The Donut King



Rico has decided on a career change as well. He has decided to give up his present career and pursue my love for donuts. He knows I love Krispy Kremes and would probably sell my kids into slave labor for a couple of dozen (OK...maybe a couple hundred dozen...I'm not that bad of a mother.)
It was a toss up between Big Pimp Daddy (since he just got the Caddy) or the Donut King....seeing as I have big thighs...I could fit in either way. So, Donut King it is...place your orders early...we're running out quick!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

At what point are we at in our lives that a man in a donut hat is, like, the sexiest thing ever!?

It's not a bad thing...right?

Dejoni said...

Baawaawaa!
So, is it the hat or the smell of donuts that does it for you?

Big Pissy said...

*sigh*

Krispy Kreme.....I remember it well.....