Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ramblin's From a Fugitive

Well, I'm still free for now. My lawyer has been talking to people down in Alabama and there's a possibility that I may be able to attend driving school here and pay court costs there and not have to attend court. Yippee! That would be a huge relief since I'm having my uterus yanked out a few days prior to the court date.
Pissy had the great idea that I should take pictures of my uterus and put it on my blog. What a fabulous idea! Even better...ya'll remember a few years ago when that OB/GYN from Kentucky seared U.K. (for University of Kentucky)on a patient's uterus when he removed it? They normally mark it with a L and R for pathology reasons...but this doctor was a huge U.K. fan and thought he'd be funny. Well, it got leaked to the patient and he got sued.
I think I will ask my OB/GYN to tattoo my uterus with "southern fried momma" and have him take it's picture just for you all...then maybe a picture of me all gorked out with the big tube down my throat and my eyes all rolled back in my head...but I will still have my makeup on...I promise!
Speaking of Pissy, she blogged today that she's not blogging for awhile. She's got a lot going on in her life. Let's all keep her in our hearts and prayers. I don't know about you guys...but she really makes me laugh!

No comments: