Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What am I Thinking?

Why in the world do I think I have time to blog? I barely have time to take a shower. I always complain I never have any "me" time. Maybe this will be my "me" time. I will sit back, have a cocktail and tell the world all my mothering woes.
Is it just me or does this happen to every mother? Occasionally I will have a day when I feel really bad...it will be all I can do to get through the work day. I will say, "When I get home, I'm gonna feed and bathe the kids and go straight to bed." When you say those words you curse yourself to a night of hell. It never fails. I'll get home and both kids will be bouncing off the walls like the crack fairy has come to visit. The oldest will have double homework and will whine the whole time. The youngest will take off her diaper and poop in the floor. Someone will vomit on the rug and it will need to be shampooed. Something will break at the house and need to be fixed. It always happens when you mention those words.
I am having on of those days today...I feel horrible. Sinus pressure and pain...my head is gonna explode...but I have to be at work and trudge through. However, I have learned my lesson. I am not gonna say those words...those words that cause all the evil things to happen. All I will say is that I am going home to deal with the remnents of the crack fairy....and pray.

No comments: