Monday, June 16, 2008

Fresh Peach Pie



Farm Chick came out Sunday afternoon to do a little cookin' and a little chattin'. She needed an afternoon away from the kids cause Secret Agent Man (a.k.a. Rooster) is going out of town next week on important secret business. He's a big shot like that.
Anyway, we got to cooking, laughing and talking. We covered all kinds of topics... lactose intolerance, my stinky oven, ways to win the lotto...you name it, we talked about it.
This peach pie is good. Real good. I would've showed you a picture of the finished product...but I ate it before I thought about it. Sorry. Just picture it in your mind.

Fresh Peach Pie

1 large container of Cool Whip
1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
5 peaches-sliced
1 cup of sugar
2 graham cracker pie shells

In a bowl place sliced peaches with sugar. Stir and let set for 15 minutes til sugar dissolves.
In another bowl, mix lemon juice, milk and cool whip. Drain peaches and fold in Cool Whip mixture. Place into graham cracker pie shells and refrigerate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just printed this one out-I'll be trying it and soon!! I loved the post about Carrington-very neat and a little spooky.

Brittany said...

Came across your blog from another, and I LOVE your header wording!!!

This pie sounds divine, and the girls are adorable!

ginger said...

Okay that is waaaay too easy.

Now I have to try it!