Friday, June 13, 2008

Just Say No to Crack


Dear Kim Kardashian,

I'm sure you are a really nice person. I have no idea why you are famous other than you made a not so nice tape with your ex-boyfriend and it got leaked to the whole world. You should have known better and kept it under lock and key...shame on you.
Anyhoo, I appreciate the fact that you are embracing your body and loving your big booty. It makes all of us women feel good that we don't have to weigh 98 pounds.
However, when you are showing off your big Judy booty for all the world to see...please wear a big enough bathing suit to cover your crack. That look is cute on my 19 month old when her diaper is sagging...but on you...it's just wrong.
Here in Kentucky, we keep our crack undercover and I suggest you do the same.
Sincerely,
SFM

No comments: