Friday, June 27, 2008

My Two New Favorite Things



Yesterday, my hubby and I got to spend the whole day alone together in the big city. We got to goof off and do silly things like get massages from those Chinese dudes at the mall kiosk. I don't recommend these...they're not very relaxing. Those little suckers are strong and will almost kill you with their little hands. We both were moaning and groaning...and not in a good way. I kept telling this dude that he was hurting me. He would say, "You hurt?" and then proceed to rub and pull harder. Honestly, I took a Loratab when I got finished.
After the torture treatment, we did a little shopping. I found these fabulous hoochie mama heels at a little store called Bakers. I don't know how often I'm gonna get to wear them...it's not like I'm clubbin' much these days...but I'm saving them just in case.
I also got this product from Sephora called Fresh High Noon Freshface Glow. I had previously gotten a sample of it there and fell in love. It's a very lightweight tinted moisturizer that is perfect to wear on those days you really don't want to wear makeup to the grocery store but if don't wear something you will scare the bejesus out of everyone. It gives your face just the right amount of coverage and makes you look all dewy and fresh. And anything that makes me look dewy and fresh I will buy by the gallon.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

HA! I love that you used the word dewey! I use it all the time, and my husband rolls his eyes at me! My dewey trick is to dab some clear lip gloss on the apples of me cheeks:)

Dejoni said...

Love it!

Big Pissy said...

Sephora is like the Mother Ship to me.

Seriously.

I adore that place.