Monday, June 2, 2008

Potty Mouth!


You may have noticed that I deleted my next to the last post on "What I Would Do if I Won the Lotto." It seems I have stepped on a few toes because I used the derogatory term for feces. I need to clean up my act...and eliminate the beer bottle from the picture.
I apologize for any discomfort I may have caused. I will try to refrain from using profanity in the future. However, I was just keeping it real...and some people (my husband) think I limit myself and my potential when I do that.
So from here on out, when I need to use the term for feces...it will now look like this....%$#@.
Sincerely,
SFM

5 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Ummmmmm.....he doesn't read my blog, does he?!?!? lol

Anonymous said...

No...he doesn't. I think he needs to visit Big pissy's site. I'm startin' to get a little pissy myself.
He ain't too happy I put this response on...oh, well...what's he gonna do. I'm too expensive to get rid of. Ha!

Big Pissy said...

Well....ya know....you don't have to take it as far as I do....I'm just me being me. I'm too old and too mean to change NOW! LOL

Guess it really depends on who reads your blog.

i.e. relatives? His mother? Your children's Sunday school teachers?

Dejoni said...

Here's my thing....Jesus knows if I'm thinking it...so it might as well come out my mouth.
I try to refrain in certain circimstances....put usually I just have diarrhea of the mouth.

Anonymous said...

I say, "Hell! Be yourself!" And you know what my favorite word is....the infamous "F" word!! Oh, no, please....YES, the "F" word! And you can even ask my Momma, and she will sadly tell you it's true!

<3 love ya!
Aunt Sister