Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tuff...The Gay Blue Heeler




This is Tuff. Tuff is my husband's blue heeler...and he's gay.
He's very "Jack McFarland" from Will & Grace. There's just something about his demeanor...he's just flamin'.
I acquired Tuff by marriage. I guess you could say he's my step-dog.
Sometimes he likes me...other times he just tolerates me.
Tuff has 150 acres to s*@t anywhere on the farm...but where does he choose to go? Right in my landscaping. I think he does this just to tick me off.
Between the locust...the skunks...the dog crapping in my landscaping...
It's like Big Pissy (www.southerncirleofhell.blogspot.com)said..I must have some bad juju!

2 comments:

Big Pissy said...

OMG! OMG!

Tuff is adorable!

...and if he's anything like Jack (who is always "Just Jack" ...jazz hands and all..in my head) he's even MORE adorable.

..but...um..yeah...I think he's probably out there in the landscaping with the locusts and the skunks...plotting against you.

Just a thought.... ;-)

rachelray said...

LIKE BIG PISSY SAID MOMMA HE IS ADORABLE